In the legal world, productivity is the name of the game. The more time that you can dedicate to the tasks that can increase your profits, the better.
That’s why the legal software that you use for your law firm matters. With the right software, you and your team will find it easier to:
- Communicate with clients
- Manage billable hours
- Organize case files
- Meet deadlines
- Maintain docketing schedules.
Tasks that take up a majority of your time can be automated through the software of your choice.
Now that you see how a legal software can benefit your law firm, on to the next question. Which software is the best for you? Let’s take a look at the top legal software systems used by small and large law firms.
First, there’s Clio. Clio is the most effective legal software for law firms of all sizes.
Used by 95% of small law firms, this software is one of the most user-friendly options available. Its easy access and unlimited data storage allows attorneys and paralegals to access documents anywhere, anytime.
Some of Clio’s other unique features include:
- Advanced document management
- Easier online payments
- Automatic invoice management
- Comprehensive case management.
All of these features are designed to help attorneys and paralegals make the most of their time. The redundant tasks are streamlined so you can focus on the more important matters.
Case management features also make it easier for attorneys and paralegals to manage all of their clients. Clio’s case functionality features allow lawyers to record important details about each client and their case.
Other features like Clio Suite and Clio Grow can help you scale your law firm to whatever level you’d like.
Smokeball is another all-in-one legal system. Its cloud-based structure makes it easier for attorneys to onboard new clients.
One of its best features is the ability to automatically track time. This saves attorneys and paralegals so much time when it comes to billing.
Other key features include:
- An easy client intake process. The lead management software helps legal professionals track their leads and expose them to more opportunities.
- Smart case management. Smokeball’s flexible legal billing features helps attorneys stay ahead of their finances. These features help increase profit and make billing more predictable.
- Dashboards and reporting. These features provide analytics and other actionable data. This data can make it easier for attorneys to turn leads into clients.
Another benefit that comes with using Smokeball is easy accessibility. Every member of your law firm can access the software from multiple devices, increasing effectiveness and productivity.
Your team can not only streamline routine tasks but also focus on more effective strategies for your clients.
Following this is another top-notch software: CASEPeer.
If you’re a personal injury law firm looking for the best case management software, CASEPeer is a great option for you.
Unlike the other software systems, CASEPeer specifically caters to the needs of personal injury law firms. That’s why the system provides unique features like:
- Medical treatment tracking
- Calendar management
- Personal Injury KPIs
- Marketing referral tracking
These features make it easier for your law firm to streamline the case management process. CASEPeer makes it easier for your law firm to track each step of a personal injury case – from document management to litigation.
In addition to an easy streamlining process, this system is user-friendly and designed with productivity in mind. The automatic tracking allows attorneys and paralegals to enhance their firm’s case outcomes.
CASEPeer can also assist with accountability. Just like Clio and Smokeball, it is also cloud-based. It also includes a task management dashboard that shows each member of the team their tasks and progress.
And this connection is not only for your team. You can also keep in constant communication with your clients through texting, e-signatures, email, and file sharing.
Next is another great software for personal injury law firms: CloudLex. CloudLex empowers personal injury law firms to optimize each step of a personal injury case.
Some of its best features are:
- Settlement Calculator. This feature keeps track of all of the financial demands of one or several plaintiffs.
- Workflows. With this feature, you can customize a successful strategy for each of your clients. Even better, each of your repetitive tasks will be automated.
- Communication Management. This feature enhances all forms of communication between you and your clients, from Client messaging to email and text sidebar functions.
- Advanced AI Search. This feature provides the most accurate information for your firm in all areas, from documents to client intakes.
Other unique features include an Uber partnership and a Task Management. With the Uber partnership, you and your team can book rides at your convenience and track your expenses.
The task management features also make it more convenient for your team to complete their assignments. Through this feature, you can assign or reassign different projects, stay on track of important deadlines, and increase efficiency all around.
Finally, a great legal software for law firms of all sizes is Lawmatics.
If you’re a law firm that’s interested in eliminating administrative tasks and increasing revenue, Lawmatics is the software for you.
Lawmatics offers great features like:
- Client intake
- Appointment booking
- Email drip marketing campaigns
- Time and Expense Tracking
- Pipeline Management
- Legal Data Analytics.
These features help law firms retain new clients at a faster rate. Its CRM software helps attract more prospects for your firm and increase engagement.
Their reporting and insights software can help your law firm set greater goals and objectives. This data can make it easier for you to scale your law firm. That’s why 99% of small law firms use this software.
Each feature is designed to increase the productivity of your law firm.
With the right software, you can breathe new life into your law firm. No matter what software system appeals to you, think about what your law firm needs.
Then think about what software can provide those benefits for you.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.