My Writing Methods
These are the two methods I use to make the best written content for my clients:
Content Writing Method
I use this method to write engaging and SEO-friendly blog posts. These blog posts can help increase your website’s traffic and build your credibility.
I start with asking my client about the goals they want to accomplish with their written content. I also ask about the interests of their target audience.
Next I create a Content Document that includes the following information:
- Keywords to include in the article/blog post
- An outline of the key points I want to address in the article/blog post
- Internal/external links that will be included in the article/blog post
- Images or infographics
After the Content Doc is created, I use it to write the content.
Document Creation Method
Just like my Content Writing Method, I start by asking my client about their desired goal for their copy.
I also ask about their brand voice and additional information about their target audience.
I then create a Copy Document that contains the following information:
- The business’s brand voice
- The business’s tone guide
- Headlines for the copy
- Body (written copy for the piece)
- CTAs (calls-to-action).
My retainer services include the following:
A la carte Services:
Content Writing Services:
- Articles (1,000 words): $75 per project
- Blog posts (1,000 words): $75 per project
- Script Writing: $ 30 an hour
Document Creation Services:
- Creative Brief: $75 per brief
- Instruction Manuals: $75 per project
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs): $75 per project
- Manuscript proofreading: $30 an hour
- Script proofreading: $30 an hour
Schedule A Consultation Today
After selecting your service, click on the Contact Me button to schedule your consultation.